Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reading the cards with an open eye

Can you really know whether I will get a job or get married with a help of cards that has fancy paintings on them? - These are the question I get on a daily basis from a lot of people. My answer to this is always in the affirmative.

I did not choose to become a tarot card reader, it's the cards that chose me. One day I just got up from the bed and had a strong urge to go buy tarot cards. I never knew about them before. As any normal person would do in this situation, I googled about Tarot and voila! i found the place where I can buy these cards, contacted a teacher and just enrolled. Everything fell into place as easy as if I was just breathing. Not so surprisingly my tarot teacher after I successfully completed my course said, "I did not feel that I was teaching you about tarot for the first time. It was like you already knew and I just helped you remember. This is always true when it comes to people who have a calling for tarot. I know you will help a lot of people with your affinity to the cards.

What my teacher taught me so many years back and I still retain it is that the cards are not powerful by themselves. It is you who is powerful and use the tarot cards as a divination tool. Every human being has this skill of divination. However, we all need the right tools for it as our conscious mind imposes a block which many of us find difficult to overcome. Thankfully, I  found my niche in the world through tarot. It has guided me in all the difficult and beautiful phases of life. I have also had wonderful opportunities to help lot of people through these cards.

Now, after so many years, it is my turn to give the knowledge of tarot to others who come seeking it. I have started tarot card teaching. I hope my students never lose hope in these cards and through them help others and also themselves in all the difficult phases of life. Wish me luck, so that I may pass on this knowledge and wisdom to the best of my abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment